DASA DevOps Fundamentals Master Class
Virutal Instructor Led – Eastern US Time Zone
The Masterclass is a special program that leads to DASA DevOps Fundamentals Certification. Some of the renowned experts who experienced both the challenges and promise of DevOps will share their personal stories and learnings with you. All of our Masters are in charge of large corporate DevOps projects and teams. They support DASA’s philosophy and principles and will talk to you Live. Take your DevOps knowledge and journeys to the next level with these personal stories and interactions.
- 5 (20+ hours) instructor-led virtual sessions
- Exclusive sessions with each master
- 1 hour 1:1 Mentoring session
- Course eBook, Pre-course and reference materials
- Activities, Assignments & Group discussions
- On-demand digital learning; webinars, blogs, white papers
- Ad-hoc sessions to introduce methods, processes, tools & techniques
- Exam preparation, practice questions and the exam
- Introduction to Mural collaboration tool
- Participants will receive the course completion certification confirming 21 hours of Education/Development credits (PDU, CPD, etc.)
What You'll Learn
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DASA DevOps;
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies;
- Discuss the critical success factors for DevOps transformation;
- Understand the concepts of test automation, infrastructure automation, and build and deployment automation;
- Get insight into the various organizational DevOps models and architectures;
- Explain the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps;
- Identify how Cloud and Delivery pipeline automation optimize and accelerate the ways of working;
- Know how teams can translate DevOps principles into tangible practices;
- Learn about modern operations in a DevOps context;
- Comprehend the business benefits of Agile mindset, DevOps and continuous delivery;
- Understand the 4 Skills from the DASA Competence Framework: Courage, Teambuilding, Continuous Improvement, Leadership;
- Understand the 8 Knowledge Areas from the DASA Competence Model: Business Value Optimization, Business Analysis, Architecture & Design, Programming, Continuous Delivery, Test Specification, Infrastructure Engineering, Security, Risk & Compliance.
The following DevOps Masters will join our masterclass:
Founder of Rethink Digital
President, Global Digital
CEO, Acuna Consulting Inc
Director, Managed Privacy Canada
Agile Transformation Consultant, Lean / Agile Coach, Master Trainer, Senior Program Manager with the results-oriented approach for over 20 years. Continuous achievements in managing projects using traditional and agile methodologies and work closely with the process owners and teams to get the work done. Advocate for agile principles by modeling those principles and values in order to develop a shared mindset across teams as well as between the customer and the team.
John Ruppel is a Transformation Leader / Officer who has been ‘Transforming Your Ideas Into Reality’ (TYIIR) for the world’s leading individuals, organizations and governments. His experiences include: DevOps / DevSecOps, Digital Transformations, CICD, Agile, global disruptive technology development programs, mission-critical critical business initiatives, government programs and operations. He believes in DASA and supports DASA’s global community, philosophy, instruments, and principles.